Natural Resource Management & Development
GNR provides the expertise to manage and develop your natural resources to generate maximum value. Our management team provides solutions to enhance property value, increase profitability, and minimize risk.
• Lease and contract negotiations
• Preparation of lease agreements and amendments• Identify industry partners
• Natural resource analysis: Understand and interpret the market conditions for each specific lease
Managing oil & gas, timber, coal and other minerals. Lead by professional engineering, geology, mineral economic, commercial real estate, leasing, lending and finance experts.
• Geological reserve evaluation: Appraisals and estimates
• Due diligence: Evaluate acquisitions, potential property sales
• GIS & digital mapping: Pipelines, acreage boundaries, lease interest, visual presentations
• Financial reporting
• Legal services: Lease and contract negotiations, title research, develop lease agreements, contracts
• Risk management: Strategy development, control systems
• Timber appraisals: Prepare economic evaluations of current properties
• Oversight of existing timber operations
• Locate, market, and organize sale of timber
• Contract negotiations: Provide recommendations for contract timber sales, agreements, and amendments
• Timber analysis: Assess and forecast local market conditions
Coal & Minerals
• Reserve evaluation reporting
• Geological modeling
• Mine site inspections
• Asset financial and engineering audits: Verify royalty is accurately paid per terms of lease agreement
• Lease and contract negotiations: Provide recommendations and preparation of lease agreements, amendments, letter agreements, etc.
• Coal site analysis: Assess and forecast local market conditions